Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Day

Yes another day has passed into oblivion not much gained and not much lost. Spent some time making some necklaces out in the shop. But other than that I didn't do much. Played with the cats and feed them. A old friend stopped by and shot the shit for a while. Talked to my daughter a bit after school. Then she was off to band practice. Just one of a thousand uneventful days that I have lived. And as time goes by It looks like a lot more of them. I had a guy pull a gun on me once and shot at me that was a memorable day. I like today better. I had a guy cut my arm with a knife one day over a pool game. I like today better. I was busted once with pot and the police beat the shit out of me I didn't wake up for two days. Today was better than that. There are all kinds of days good ones you will never forget and bad ones you can't forget Then there are days like today not much happened but you have to enjoy these just as well as the exciting ones. Because these are the days that make up the majority of ones life. Normal calm days and if you can find some affection and understanding and companionship These are the days when put all together turn into a beautiful life.. One Mans Opinion    

No comments:

Post a Comment