Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I had a Vision

One day a man comes to my house and I was out side painting the windows and trim. He approached me and started his sells pitch about the new satellite dish he had. And how even people living in the rural areas can now have cable TV at a minimal cost. Now usually I would have told this guy to fuck out but I had just recently married a new wife who was much younger than I so. I thought I would listen to this guy and see if this new product could in rich the lives of me and my new squeeze. So that is how I first got satellite TV out in the country. Now I am here waiting for some one to bring me a robot that will do all sorts of menial tasks for me. You know take out the trash wash dishes mow the lawn fix and repair household problems . And if they could fashion it to look like a beautiful woman with working parts that would be just fantastic. These machines are right around the corner and some one needs to hurry up and get them on the market so people can start to enjoy domestic help again with out the stigma of slavery. Yes just a little over a hundred years ago people had domestic help and Industrial help to And if you went to the slave market  and picked out a young slave girl she was your property to do with what you wanted. Work her in the house or out most of the girls and young women that worked in the house were also concubines. And that explains why most black people in America trace there genetic backgrounds back to Europe. There great grandfather was the plantation owner. Like Thomas Jefferson. So we need to go back to a time of refinement and elegance and enlightenment that one gets with the proper amount of time for abstract thinking and innovation and just plain physical pleasures of the flesh. To live a happy full life the way we were suppose to with out all the limits put on us by society and religions and anything else that restricts or oppresses the human soul. Love is not a crime or a betrayal its just part of being human. One mans opinion         

No comments:

Post a Comment