Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Death ((With Out You))

  Sunday was a bad day.
  I got the news you passed away.
  Is it really true.
  My heart broke in two

 Monday came and I was at work
 I felt just like a total jerk.
 Why am I here with out you
 Here with out you 'ou

 With out you my dreams they seam to slip way
  With out you I have no songs to play
  With out you
  Yes with out you my world is now gray

 Tuesday came and she took my pain.
 Wednesday night well I felt the strain
 Is it really true?
 Am I with out you?

Thursday and Friday came and went
 Thinking about the times that I spent
Alone with you.
 They were too few.

Saturday the week was done.
The pain that's in side has my soul on the run.
 Is this really true?
 I have to live my life with out you...

No comments:

Post a Comment