Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I started a new blog

I started a new blog called Tommy Van Go Pearson and it is just a picture blog of uninteresting things I come across in my day to day movements how ever I have not been moving lately so I Have no new pictures to comment on. But bear with me it is coming I just have to get all the kinks out of the chain. And try and be more productive in my approach. With a lot less procrastinating. At first I thought I would have all sorts of things to photograph and talk about but now it all seems so redundant. Its funny how great some ideas sound one day and the next just lose there luster. That is the way it is with song writing. If its good the next day it will be good for ever. If its not it is just crap forever. Anyway see you latter......        

No comments:

Post a Comment