Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

No Amarillo

Can you believe our coach did not get us signed up in time to play in the Amarillo tour. It is full and no way to get in for my money I think that is great. I don't like to go to Amarillo anyway the girls do but not me.I would rather stay here in Lubbock and wait for all the good teams from around this area come here and play. And they all do the good teams from Midland and from Amarillo they come to town for at least one tour.
Well what the story is. Is that we were suppose to play in Monahans for the Little Dribbler regional tournament and What we were told was they didn't what us to go down there and beat everyone and discourage them. So last weeks tournament in Leveland was our qualifier and all our teams won. Now it comes to my attention that the Majors and maybe the minor are playing in a tournament over at Cooper One of the girls from my Mob team last fall plays for Frenship and just posted that they are playing Shallowater tomorrow Sat. at 8:00 am. Looks like this was the plan all along and we were just not in the loop even though our schedule has us playing in Amarillo. Well that is before our coach decided to do the little dribbler thing.. That is the how it sounds anyway. Now we have not played any real competition well really this year ..I think me and Summer will go to Cooper to see the majors play it could be a great game.....          

No comments:

Post a Comment