Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time to Reflect

Looking back on all the ups and downs and In's and outs and twist and turns of life I have to say all in all it's been well worth the price of admission. As it didn't cost me nothing to be born and it has not cost much to be here these years now. When I was young I wanted to own everything yes you have to own your own house you don't want to pay rent. It is your biggest monthly bill usually so get it out of the way as fast as you can buy a house and pay for it. Don't get tied down in to a big mortgage you will be paying for the rest of your life that is just like rent you never own it you just think you do. A car by the time you get a new car paid for it is worn out and sometimes it wares out before you get it paid for that is when you get up side down.on it.. The most important things in life are your friends and family they love you when your car and house are broke down. They love you cause you make them laugh or you give them good advice or you just listen when they need to talk. One of the most valuable skills a person can have is the ability to listen and it is kind of hard to get. It takes years for a person to be able to just listen and not interrupt and not judge just be a friend and understand it's not the problem that's important it;s the process of caring. They know what they are going to do they are not asking for your help or your opinion just your ear. Just to look in your face and see how you react to what they are saying. So looking back I remember what my grandmother told me to have a friend you have to be a friend through the good times and the bad times. And that don't cost nothing. The best things in life are free. You have to pay for all the shit,,, you won't.....And the reality is we are here for  such a short time we don't own anything we just get to use it while we are here. Who is going to be playing my guitars when I am gone or my golf clubs who will be playing with them somebody will so you see I own nothing. I am just using this stuff for the small amount of time I am here. Then it will be someone else's turn . One Mans Opinion...........




              

No comments:

Post a Comment