Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Football Playoffs

So you got some extra money and it's playoff time and your thinking I can lay down a few bets and clean up because this year it is pretty easy to pick who is going to win.  Wait wait wait back up asshole yes you can probably pick the winner but can you beat the spread it is almost impossible to beat the spread anymore they have computers running stats and prognosticators putting in the human factors. So yes Green bay is hot but at 3 points and playing in Chicago that is a dead heat my friend. If you want to gamble just go to a alley somewhere and play dice or flip a coin with a bunch of drunks. This is not the game to put your kids thought college on forget about it. Personally I think Green Bay is hot and has the momentum going in and both are outdoor cold weather teams so know advantage there. And believe you me Chicago is one cold place this time of year I know I spent a year there when I was young . It is miserable in the winter unbelievably cold.
But that is where both teams play and both have outdoor stadiums. So this is to close to call. that is why its at 3. But it's Green Bay all the way.
  Next The Jets vs the Steelers this could turn out to be a great game. Yes I said great I know defence wins championships and everyone knows the steel curtain and this will be the difference Big Ben will do his job
and Sanchez will do his. It will come down to stops and I think the Steelers make more stop than the Jets
Third down and five the Steelers stop them more time than the Jets do. It;s that simple. Now what do we got well I will tell you The Steelers and Green Bay in the Super Bowl in Dallas. That does not work on so many different levels Being from Texas and a Dallas Cowboy fan and to see the super bowl played in Dallas and who are the two teams please  I hate both of these team and cities and population and to have these dam Yankees down here playing the super bowl in Dallas it could get ugly. I would not watch this game if you payed me money. And if by chance it is the Jets and Chicago well I don't hate them as much just a little I mite watch some of that game really not a chance who cares. No one out west cares about the large ant beds back east that is right we don;t cares about there Football or Basketball teams. So this year is a wash for people out west. My opinion




       

No comments:

Post a Comment