Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

This and That

This Sunday Summer and I have a meeting with the other Mob coaches to pick a all star team and get our tournament brackets Shoot I didn't even know there was a all star team. I am in a fix I should have been paying more attention to the players on the other teams instead of my own. I don't get to vote for players off of my team. I think I have two all stars for sure and maybe one more has an out side chance. I don't really understand it why they pick a team when they have know place to play after it is over they are going to split the players in to two groups and play a game. They should keep them together and play the four AAU tournaments this June as a Mob all star team.. Just my opinion.
  Now to Monday's game here in Shallowater they are playing Trinity. Here is a little back ground. There is a team in Lubbock called the Ice an AAU team that is made up of girls from Frendship, Cooper and Trinity. Now our girls have never won a game against the Ice. But this year they won against Frendship and Cooper but lost by 3 to Trinity. So this Monday is the big game for district and everyone is excited about our  chances. I just told Summer to go and play her game and have fun it's no different from any other game. Just play your best and let the winning and losing take care of it self. Next year it will not matter who won and who lost it will just be one more of a bunch of  memories from your basketball career. So relax and have fun.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment