Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

World Domination 2

Here I am again at my fortress strong hold on the Plains of West Texas trying to decide where I will send my robot army next. Yes they are out there working in the back ground doing the seemingly small tasks that are changing the world a little at a time. I have spent the last 30 years developing these robots to integrate seamlessly in to society you would not know one if you seen it as a matter of fact you would not even know it if you had sex with one. That is how close to human these robots are really sex with a robot is better than it is with a human if you know it is a robot there are know performance issue. It is just one sided satisfaction.
After I gain control one of my projects will be to build a large number of robots for that purpose for people who have trouble with the opposite sex. With the intelligence level of a housewife or gigolo to be house keepers.
 I know what you are thinking why not build a lot of soldier bots and just take over now. Well it cost to much and there would be to much death and destruction. No I have given this a lot of thought and the best way is to slowly take over from within just like Hitler did he took over Germany and didn't fire a shot brilliant to bad he was mad crazy out of his freaking mind. You can't be crazy and be a great leader Stalin tried that. The two do not go together great and crazy. You can not be a crazy paranoid killer and still be a great leader. OK Genghis Khan one in all of recorded history. And the Khan was the only one to breed his self into immortality that is right it is said that he had over ten thousand concubines not so much for pleasure but to impregnate that way who ever came after him could not kill all his children and this would prevent his seed from being exterminated I my self am planing the same mass fertilization of the planet after I am in control but of course I will be using artificial insemination to prevent the spread of disease and to cover a lot more ground. In a hundred years 6 out of ten will be related to me world wide. I think in Asia 10 out of a hundred are related to the Khan. I am going for 6 in 10 world wide that's a big number But hey that's what I am here for Total World Domination My mother told me to have a dream and work everyday to make that dream come true. With out a dream you mite as well be dead. So don't be supprised when we come to your town...


      

No comments:

Post a Comment