Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bad Day

Yesterday I was feeling good and wishing I was back on the coast sailing however today is another thing I am sore can barely move my muscles and joints are stiff so sailing is out of the question. This health problem
I have is making me jump between my old self Gung Ho lets go get it done give no quarter to my new self  Couch Potato Some times I am stuck in the middle. But not today.... Today is the shits I can hardly move it is very depressing Luckily Summer has a Basketball game tonight and that always picks me up and makes me feel better for awhile. Nothing to do today but watch the world go by kinda like my friend in Wisconsin she is always down in the dumps sad I think she needs medication and so do I its just all the side effects It is not worth the trouble the only meds that work for mood altering are against the law. Like medical Marijuana it works but is to much of a hassle to mess with. Then there is the whole smoke deal I hate smoking. Tobacco is a great mood altering drug that is why so many people use it but lung cancer and not being able to breath are huge draw backs if you have ever watched someone waste away from emphysema someone you loved you understand smoking is a killer. So how do we cope with this money driven go go go society we live in Alcohol there is a drug a lot of people use but it has to many side effects to and prolonged use is devastating to your body and brain. So I don't know why I started this today I did not feel like saying anything and as I reread this I realize I didn't..............

No comments:

Post a Comment