Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Need Money

Its another boring Sunday not much to do I feel like begging yes begging I need money I am not able to achieve some of the most basic goals one needs in there life. Yes I would like a new sailboat to sail the gulf this summer A monthly allowance of say 7000,00 for necessity's a little bungalow down on the coast nothing to Fancy just a couple of 1000 square feet with a dock to store my sailboat And to serve as a jumping of point
to rest up and plan my next journey around the Caribbean I will be writing my blog so a new laptop would be in order and some female company because my wife hates the water she is afraid of it. So she will not be a part of this stage of my life I will miss her but you stay in one place to long and you start to rust and then die
And I am not ready for either So if you have any extra money that you are not using please feel free to send it to me so I can live a happy and full life experiencing all I can. By the way there are some really great golf courses in the Islands and I for one would love to play them before I get to old.
 It says in the Bible ask and you shall receive so I am asking just waiting to receive. I am not asking for much just enough to be comfortable.This is also a test of the power of the lord which I am a firm believer. So I am packing my bags now in preparation of the flood of money that will soon be piling up in my mail box.
And I will be able to shake this little town off and move to a place more suitable to a man of my tastes.
I feel like I am shipwrecked in Shallowater. Stuck in the mud of a dirty back water town
Help me please before I go insane Send money to Tommy Pearson 507 16th Shallowater TX. 79363.now
send it now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment