Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trisha

When you left I gave you my address
But you lost it on the plane
Sense you left well I lost everything
But I haven't lost the pain

You left all you things here
When we fell apart
And you don't know where I am
Trisha where is your heart

So I went  home again just to sort this out
To try and see where we went wrong
The only thing that I am really sure about
Is the fact that you are gone

You left all your things here
When we tore apart
And you don't care where I am
Trisha where is your heart

Where went the times that we laughed and play
When we new what we were about
And now girl where is all the love we made
Well did we finally just run out

Cause you left all your things here
When we feel apart
And you don't know where I am
Trisha where is your heart

This is a song I co- wrote with my good friend Kirk Sanders
The intro is G hammer into a C two times
The verse is E minor A minor D G
The chours is D just hold it then back into the intro

No comments:

Post a Comment