Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

World Domination The Movie

I can't believe this a major movie studio is trying to buy the rights to my World Domination plan these idiots they think it is a novel or something. They have no idea it is real. A real plan in motion as we speak not some chicken shit little movie. With pretty boy Brad Pitt playing me the genesis putting all the pieces together  And Angelina Jolee as my sex bot slash housekeeper. Some how they got a copy of the master plan how I am making colon bots to find and exterminate then replace all the important position on this planet. Once in place they will be at my beck and call to do my biding on whatever issue I choose.
 It's like the president of the United States do you think he is human Ha Ha !!!! Please no black man is that smart he is a bot.. Hilary Clinton do you think she is human Ha Ha !!! She catches her husband cheating and does not kill him or get a divorce she is a bot. Now how is Hollywood going to handle something with the scope and complexity that I am doing its impossible The only reason I exposed theses two is they are no longer relevant and will soon be destroyed or re programed to make money on the lecture tour. For all the gullible human who thought they were on the cutting edge of politics. They are on the cutting edge of robotics
and artificial intelligence nothing more. Just an experiment to see how much shit I can shovel down the American peoples throat. Before they get sick of it and throw it up.I think most people are running to the bathroom as we speak. Purging there stomach of all the bullshit laws they didn't get passed in the democrats
two years of power. Oh well a movie that's what we need  I am thinking of cloning the CEO of the movie company and have him pay me ten million dollars for the right to make the movie  Once I get a hundred
mil I am going to join the Republican Party and move my robot operation to China for the cheap labor and Also my new batteries require a lot of ground up humans as a catalyst that is what makes them last so long and there is more of that in China

No comments:

Post a Comment