Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

World Domination

As I sit here at my fortress strong hold on the plains of West Texas contemplating my next move for world domination It occurs to me that destroying the banking industry and stock market will only expose a certain side of the economy. Then I will be forced to go after the black markets and all other forms of commerce to totally disable the government and all other institutions that operate non-profit and for profit resulting in a total
panic that could leave a lot of people hurt this is not my intention I do not want to hurt anyone I just want complete control over everyone all the time I do not think this is to much to ask. The world is in a unbelievable mess and I am the only one capable of fixing it so I am compelled to take over and straighten things out. I know I know people say I have illusions of grandeur and so what someone has to I mean just look at history when the world starts getting out of control there has always been someone to step in and take over usually by killing everyone who gets in his way. The Pharaoh of Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great, Roma, Genghis Khan, The European Powers and the United States now its time for Tom Terrific yes it is my turn. Why can't I be the one dancing in the Sun cutting off people heads not everybody just the ones I don't like or the ones who deserve it  Some people say I am jumping the gun here but I don't think so I have been very patience Most Conquers do it in there twenties or thirty's when they are young and ruthless as you get older and wiser you are not so inclined to feats of barbarism I mean what is the number of people you can kill and still be saved a thousand ten thousand a million when you are young you don't give a shit because you don't believe that shit anyway As you get older and your mortality becomes more certain then you think of hedging your bet so you are not so barbaric.That's why in my mid fifties I believe I am at the perfect age to rule the whole world I am old enough to know there is a God but still young enough to kill large numbers of people with out remorse and I could conceivably live another fifty years so there would be a period of stability that the whole world would appreciate. This is not written in stone yet but almost I have been systematically taking control for the past ten years and I will soon administer the cooed De gr-aw. Then it will begin the period of history I like to call IN TOM WE TRUST a new age is upon us. A new day a new life and I am feeling good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment