Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2012

China

I have never been to China. But I have a felling it is a beautiful country. Its the most populated so there is something happening over there. It must have vast resources to be able to support that many people. And from all the pictures I have seen the landscapes are just marvelous. All the sea ports along its huge coastline. Then the interior with its mountains and valleys and large rivers. And the plains of the north remind me of the plains of the United States just wide open spaces you can see for a hundred miles. Yes this is truly a great country Not only in size and population but also in Majesty.
  The people of China are some of the most lovely in the world. Well mannered respectful hard working. It is no wonder they are becoming one of the planets most powerful economic nations. They have a ability to get along and get things done with out all the fussing and fighting.. I want to think that China is where the United States was in the 50's or 60's just people living a simple life trying to take care of there families and be happy and enjoy their lives..I don't know this I just hope its that way and not a bunch of sweat shops exploiting people. Well anyway here's to China I hope everything is going great for the workers.. One Mans Opinion       

No comments:

Post a Comment