Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Eagles

 Last week the Eagles came to town and did there once every two year show. They are a great band especially back in the 70's when they were popular. And everyone I talked to said they put on a superb show. However it is hard for me to go and see a band that I know all the words and music to every song they ever wrote.. I am afraid I would be disappointed in there sound the only way it would measure up is if they lip synced it. then I would be very upset about that, the nerve of them..I know I know every song brings back a memory I was here the first time I heard that song on and on and on. But a whole evening sitting there listening to old men sing songs from my youth it does not appeal to me. I guess I am just not that nostalgic Anyway it was a good show and everyone had a good time. A friend told me at one point he got a Peaceful Easy Feeling When he went to the bathroom he saw a Witchy Woman standing in the hall. When he came out she was All Ready Gone..And he so wanted to sleep with her in the desert tonight.But that is what happens at a eagles concert. There is going to be a Heartache Tonight I know. Somebody stop me... Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment