Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eminem Not afraid

Not Afraid is what I think Eminems come back song. Talking about when he falls into the world of drugs and everything else, that he might or might not need help getting back up on his feet. In his song he says like "Everybody come take my hand, we'll walk this world together through the storms whatever weather." I guess what he is trying to say here is that he wants help sometimes with all the things he goes through in life. When he says a few lyrics later is "So starting today I'm breaking out of this cage." Like i think he is saying that what ever he is going through he is going to be a man and take care of his problems whether he gets help or not. "It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me admittedly I probably did some of it for you so i can come back a brand new me." What Eminem is trying to say is that he is done with drugs. No more rehab and that his family helped him through it.


                                                                                                     This article was written by Panda

2 comments:

  1. hrmm? would my dad do a review of Eminem. I think this is little Panda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes haha i wrote this lol i dont think your dad would do a review over him or his songs

    ReplyDelete