Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Problem

 I have not felt like my self for the last couple of years I was tried all the time no energy my muscles were always sore. In the mornings I could barely walk I thought it was because I am getting older over 50 now
well it is just natural to fell this way then I started to swell up my ankles and hand and I gained about fifty pounds I was retaining water then I was real constipated I am thinking shit what is going on here I fell like crap. I was at the golf course playing a rare round of golf and I reached down to get my ball out of the hole and riped the ass out of my pants. I have never been over weight my whole life.
  My daughter Summer had qualified for the tour championship in Dallas in her junior golf league so we load up and drive down there so she can play. Now keep in mind it is August in Texas the temperature is 104 and the humidity is 90 % and we are down there at a Pete Dye course and it is up and down and all over the place it takes 7 hours to play 18 holes my girl drinks 30 bottles of water me and her both are on the verge of a heat stroke. It was a two day tour and I pulled her out the next day because I could not make it.
 After that we came home and I had to go to the hospital I thought I had a heat stroke in Dallas but come to find out I have hypothyroidism and I was deathly ill. At one point I was waking up for a few hours then going back to bed and sleeping all day up a couple of hours then sleeping all night.I was in a dazz I thought I was going to die I just knew I was going to go to sleep and never wake up that's when I went to the hospital
now I feel better but the medicine levothyroxine I am taking makes me feel like shit so I don't know hopefully
someday I will get better if I can find a different medicine that does not make me sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment