Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

She's not my Gal

Once I was in the market for love
Then I found myself a sprawling dove
 Hair so white eyes so blue
Their wasn't a thing that I could do
As if I wanted to

I met her down on Waco street
I was just out contemplating my dreams
There she stood in the bright moon light
My eyes were captured in shear delight

I asked her if she would like a drink
The local bar was right down the street
Said she would but could we first
Go by her place and get her purse
I said of course

Fumbled with the light at the front porch door
And for a moment I thought she was a whore
Turning with a smile and a sexy wink
She asked me if I wanted that drink
I said oh please

When she returned and took her place
I thought we were in some kind of race
Snap go the buttons on the lacy gown
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! it's coming down
too the ground

Early next morning she rouse with a smile
Asked me if I would leave in a while
I asked her why she turned away
Said her husband would be home today
I got my anchor and sailed away

Now you know how I met my gal
it's really quite funny now
She is not my Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment