Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

We Don't Care

As I am standing by the chair
I feel my heartbeat and I am scared
All the love is fading fast
Your time with me was never meant to last

Dusty promises at my door
With all  your lies upon the floor
You say you don't need me there
But the pains  beyond compare

Then I turn away I wonder to myself
Is this what I really wanted or should I put you back on the shelf
I don't care, cause you don't care,so we don't care.

I am looking deep inside your soul
I see your life's now in control
Do you ever stop and stare
And see the life that we once shared

I am looking right in to the light.
I fight the feelings of the night
The sparkling glimmer of your hair
You steal the show but you don't care.

 Time and time again I tried to be your friend
 But now the time has finally come for this to really end
 I don't care, cause you don't care, cause I don't care
 So we don't care. Let's end it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment