Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Megan

I am so excited this has been a wonderful week I talked to One of my daughters for the first time.She just turned 16 on Friday the day after my birthday. Me and her mother divorced when she was 2 years old and I haven't been able to see her because of her mother and grandfather playing that you can't see your kids game
Don't get me started on the custody laws in Texas no the enforcement of the laws It's all about support the money not about being a part of your children's lives spending time with them It's about holding the children hostage for revenge on the other parent.You pay the support but you never get to see your kids. All they are doing is hurting the kids making them emotionally dysfunctional anyway that's that.
 I had a little talk on the phone with Megan and she seem like a intelligent young girl with her whole life a head of her She may be trying to grow up to soon but that's a family trait I hope she can find a way to fight
that you don't won't to grow up to soon you need to be a kid as long as you can enjoy being young. Don't make the big mistakes until you can handle them. Or grow up and don't make them at all. It was really great to talk to her I think about her and her sister Sarah all the time Maybe some day I will talk to Sarah and Megan Then they can get to know their sisters Betsy and Summer that would be great. And their brother Paul..

No comments:

Post a Comment