Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kitchen Help

I am sitting here in the kitchen watching my wife as she scurrys around cooking our thanksgiving dinner
what a fiasco get out of my way do this don;t do that are you just going to sit there or are you going help
just get out of the way I will do it as we slowly starve waiting and waiting for this perfect meal to be presented on a silver platter. But this is the way it is every year hurry up and wait yes I feel like I am back in the Navy stand over here no stand over there get out the way.Either lead follow or get out of the way
 It is the one time of the year our kitchen comes under a military dictatorship yes my wife become Hitler or Mussolini or Stalin or some other power hungry fanatic hell bent on imposing her will on every aspect of this one meal. If it's not perfect let no one come back alive. Yes that is the battle cry..We have enough food to feed a small army and why let me tell you she will not cook again until after all the sales are over that's wright
black Friday say it again black Friday I am a man and black Friday don't mean jack to me but women this is one of their holiest day of the year shop till you drop and then  don't stop just keep going find those deals those bargains spend spend spend I am saving so much money. That's the way a woman's mind works
crazy isn't it. Oh well it is time to eat so later gator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment